What is self-care? What gets in the way? Explore and learn about what it means to truly and lovingly care for yourself in this workshop.
Our quality of life – even our very survival – depends hugely on our ability to care for and look after ourselves. When we are in touch with our feelings and needs, and tend to them with love, kindness and compassion, we receive the support that we need from within. When we struggle with this, we can find ourselves in self-neglect, or even self-abuse.
Knowing what self-care really means for us and committing to doing the best we can to care for ourselves brings us ever closer to the quality of life we desire.
In this workshop you will be supported to…
- Explore the meaning of true self-care and reflect upon what it means for you at this time in your life
- Bring more awareness to the ways you DO care for yourself, and the ways you might be neglecting yourself
- Reflect upon what gets in the way, and how you can more generously give yourself the loving self-care you really need
- Identify your personal top self-care priorities
- Bring what you have discovered and learned in the workshop into your everyday life
“The loving self-care workshop was absolutely lovely. I love the way you make it interactive…Now I speak to myself kindly, lovingly and encourage myself internally. This change is giving me a great amount of peace, self-love, and helps a lot with ongoing projects.” Katya Zi, Pune, India
Which themes are most relevant to this workshop?
Click to learn more
Discover more workshops
How I Became a Relationships Coach
Relationships Coach Nicola Williams talks with Somatic Therapist and Educator Gwen McHale about how she became a Relationships Coach.