One-to-one coaching supporting you to make changes and create a life that you love living.
In my role as coach, I provide guidance and encouragement for you to make real, lasting changes in your relationship with yourself, others, and life, and to learn and grow in ways that matter most to you.
I provide support for you to bring greater awareness to the patterns that play out in your experience, to listen deeply to yourself, to step out of your comfort zone, to see things and view yourself from different perspectives, to foster habits and ways of being that serve you, to move toward what you want and to be open to new possibilities.
I offer a free no-obligation 30 minute telephone or Zoom consultation for you to let me know what you'd like to receive from coaching and for us to discuss whether we might be a good match to work together.
In our first session, you may want to begin by focusing on one of the seven themes, or to simply bring what feels most important for you to begin with.
I work with Voice Dialogue (parts work), inner child re-parenting, body awareness, mindfulness, polyvagal theory (regulation of the nervous system), attachment theory/styles, non-violent communication (NVC), guided meditation, menstrual cycle and menopause awareness and a wide range of experiential exercises and models that support greater self-awareness, deeper self-connection, learning and growth.
My coaching approach is practical and includes homework or homeplay that will help you to practice what you learn and discover in our session(s) and integrate it into your everyday life. I offer guidance which supports your personal empowerment, acknowledging that ultimately YOU are the expert in your experience and that I, or anyone else, cannot know what is best for you.
I receive regular ongoing support and supervision with Ireland-based psychotherapist Alison McGeown and supervision for Voice Dialogue facilitation with East Sussex-based psychotherapist Jayne Deeks. Sessions can be held in person or via Skype. If you have any further questions on my approach, please do get in touch.
Authentic Relating & Kind Communication
- Improving communication in all relationships, for more harmony and to reduce conflicts
- Being your true self and being loved and accepted for who you really are
Befriending your whole self
- Finding acceptance and compassion for yourself, and loving your whole self
- Meeting loss and grief with self-compassion and self-soothing
- Discovering yourself after a big life change such as a break-up or divorce, and creating a new life that you love living
Deepening Connection & Intimacy with Yourself & Others
- Finding stability and untapped resources within yourself, to help you deal with times of change and uncertainty
- Learning practical actions to meet a new romantic partner and nurture the connection in its early stages and beyond as the relationship grows and deepens
- Finding forgiveness after a betrayal or conflict and self-forgiveness
- Moving from being confused and conflicted to clear and empowered when making difficult decisions
- Reconnecting with your spirituality after a spiritual crisis of feeling lost, alone and disconnected
- Staying connected with the essence of your own being more deeply in everyday life
- Expressing the qualities of your spiritual nature such as unconditional love, kindness and forgiveness more fully in your relationship with yourself and others
Healthy Boundaries, Saying No & Assertiveness
- Learning how to say No with greater confidence and ease and to stop people-pleasing
- Negotiating assertively in difficult situations for the best possible outcome
- Building confidence to do what you really want to do in life, instead of what is expected of you
Self-love, Self-compassion & Self-care
- Overcoming self-criticism that is holding you back
- Becoming unstuck from an unhappy life situation or relationship and moving toward what you want
- Addressing emotional eating and other addictive patterns
- Increasing your personal empowerment to deal with challenging relationships and difficult life situations
Understanding Relationship Dynamics
- Changing negative patterns that create disconnection and disharmony in your relationships
- Knowing yourself and discovering your deepest wants and needs in your relationships
- Difficulties with relationships at work
Frequently asked questions
Do you work with couples or individuals?
I work with both individuals and couples.
As a Relationships Coach, I support people to enjoy wellbeing, confidence and happiness in all the relationships that make up their life experience: their relationships with themselves (the primary relationship which determines the quality of all our other relationships and interactions) their relationships with romantic partner(s), family, friends, work colleagues, customers/clients, and with life itself.
How many coaching sessions will I need?
It depends on what you want to work with, and the kinds of changes you are looking for. A minimum of three sessions is usually recommended to work with a particular issue, however sometimes a single session is all that is needed if there’s something very specific you need support with. Many people find that support in ongoing sessions is most effective for deep, lasting change in their relationships and life. We can discuss what might work best for you to start with in our initial call.
Are there coaching programmes for working with a specific issue?
Yes. There are 6 and 12 week coaching programmes for working with specific issues, that are tailored to your personal support and learning needs, such as Dating and Relating for romantic relationship, Healthy Personal Boundaries, Saying No and Assertiveness, and Deepening Connection and Intimacy. Please get in touch if you have any questions about these programmes, or if you have a particular issue you’d like to work with as a tailored 6 or 12 week programme.
What is the cost?
An hour-long 1-1 session costs £70GBP.
An hour-long couple session costs £90GBP.
If you are experiencing financial difficulty and this fee would be a barrier for you, please do get in touch to discuss a solution.
Working with seven themes
Book a free consultation or make an enquiry
Please get in touch using the contact form and I will get back to you shortly.
Workshops providing useful, practical information and tools that enable you to make significant changes in your everyday life and relationships.