What does it actually mean to love yourself? How does this look, in practice?
Come and explore these questions. Reflect upon what gets in the way of self-love for you and discover practical ways to dissolve the obstacles to self-love, such as self-judgement and feelings of unworthiness, so you can be free to embrace and love your whole self.
In this workshop you will be supported with:
- Exploring what self-love actually means, and how it looks, in practical terms
- Defining self-care and self-compassion
- Identifying what gets in the way of self-love for you
- Practical exercises that you can use time and again to support you to dissolve the obstacles to self-love – such as feelings of unworthiness, self-judgement and other obstacles personal to you
- Making a self-love commitment and bringing what you’ve discovered and learned into everyday life