Harmonious Relationships: Stepping Off The Drama Triangle
In this workshop we’ll look at a particular common dynamic that happens in human relationships, and can have a huge impact on the way we experience ourselves, others and life.
Learn about the Drama Triangle (or come for a refreshing reminder if you already know about it!), how its three roles – Victim, Persecutor and Rescuer – can play out in relationship with yourself and with others, and how to empower yourself to step out of the Triangle.
The workshop IS relevant if you are at home alone in lockdown, as the Triangle often plays out within us, between different parts of ourselves, and in our “long distance” relationships with others.
In this two-hour workshop you will be supported to:
– Reflect upon how the Drama Triangle plays out in your own life
– Identify which role(s) you tend toward most and the situations and/or relationships in which you most easily step into the triangle
– Bring curiosity and kindness to yourself and others as you become aware of Triangle dynamics playing out
– Learn about how you can step out of the Triangle and create more harmony in your relationships
– Bring what you have discovered and learned in the workshop into your everyday life
Testimonials for this workshop:
“Your event gave me a better understanding of myself, and life in
general, with extra tools to progress on my journey” Shaun, UK
“My husband and I just finished your Harmonious Relationships course and it was both informative and enlightening! Your presentation style was professional yet down to earth as you related your personal experiences… What I learned will definitely assist me with my relationships at home and beyond” Jerold, Washington, USA
“Many thanks for your wonderful caring and helpful session.. Some inspiring insights I really appreciated and delivered with great skill!” David, London, UK
Themes most relevant to this workshop:
– Understanding Relationship Dynamics
– Deepening Connection & Intimacy with Yourself & Others
– Authentic Relating & Kind Communication
– Self-Love & Self-Care
Click here for tickets
If £18 is not manageable for you, please get in touch. There are some concession tickets available.