- Sep 23 2021
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Loving Self-Care for Quality of Life
What is self-care? What gets in the way? Explore and learn about what it means to truly and lovingly care for yourself in this workshop.
Our quality of life – even our very survival – depends hugely on our ability to care for and look after ourselves. When we are in touch with our feelings and needs, and tend to them with love, kindness and compassion, we receive the support that we need from within. When we struggle with this, we can find ourselves in self-neglect, or even self-abuse.
Knowing what self-care really means for us and committing to doing the best we can to care for ourselves brings us ever closer to the quality of life we desire.
In this 90-minute workshop, you will be supported to:
– Reflect upon what self-care means for you
– Bring greater awareness to the ways you have been caring for yourself, and the ways you might be neglecting yourself
– Reflect upon what gets in the way, and how you can more generously give yourself the loving self-care you need at this challenging time
– Identify your personal top self-care priorities
– Bring what you have discovered and learned in the workshop into your everyday life
Testimonial for this workshop:
“The loving self-care workshop was absolutely lovely. I love the way you make it interactive…Now I speak to myself kindly, lovingly and encourage myself internally. This change is giving me a great amount of peace, self-love, and helps a lot with ongoing projects.” Katya Zi, Pune, India
Themes most relevant to this workshop:
– Self-Love & Self-Care
– Befriending Your Whole Self
– Healthy Boundaries, Saying No & Assertiveness
Click here for tickets
If £15 is not manageable for you, please get in touch. There are some concession tickets available.