In this workshop, we explore the questions: What is Self-Care? What does it look like? How do we care for ourselves with love? What gets in the way?
Our quality of life – even our very survival – depends hugely on our ability to care for and look after ourselves. When we are in touch with our feelings and needs, and tend to them with love, kindness and compassion, we receive the support that we need from within. When we struggle with this, we can find ourselves in self-neglect, or even self-abuse or self-destruction.
In this two-hour workshop, you will be supported to:
– Reflect upon what self-care means for you
– Bring greater awareness to the ways you have been caring for yourself, and the ways you might be neglecting yourself
– Reflect upon what gets in the way, and how you can more generously give yourself the loving self-care you need at this challenging time
– Identify your personal top self-care priorities
– Bring what you have discovered and learned in the workshop into your everyday life
“The loving self-care workshop was absolutely lovely. I love the way you make it interactive…Now I speak to myself kindly, lovingly and encourage myself internally. This change is giving me a great amount of peace, self-love, and helps a lot with ongoing projects.” Katya Zi, Pune, India
Themes most relevant to this workshop:
– Self-Love & Self-Care
– Befriending Your Whole Self
– Healthy Boundaries, Saying NO & Assertiveness
Click here for tickets
If £16 is not manageable for you, please get in touch