- Feb 22 2022
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Learn to Say No Clearly & Kindly
Do you sometimes (or often) struggle to say NO? Would you love to be more honest and authentic in all your relationships? Learn how in this powerful workshop.
Not having a healthy No can have a huge impact on our quality of life, as we will inevitably find ourselves doing things we don’t want to do, and not allowing ourselves to fully be who we are, perhaps often feeling resentful. A No expressed with kindness and clarity helps us to stay in connection with others when we say it. Each time we express our authentic No, we are saying Yes to ourselves, inspiring confidence and trust in ourselves, and living true to who we are, and what we want.
In this two-hour workshop you will be supported to:
– Learn 5 simple steps for saying saying No clearly, firmly and kindly
– Listen deeply to, and honour, your own No (and Yes) feelings
– Reflect upon the situations and relationships in which you personally find it difficult to say No
– Bring what you have learned into your everyday life so you can say No with more confidence and ease
Testimonials for this workshop:
“I loved this session with Nicola, She helped me with an issue I’ve had for years of not being able to say that little word “NO”. She showed me how to take the power away from it and how I can feel comfortable saying it. Thank you Nicola” Toni, UK
“Nicola shared such rich and valuable information. I walked away with insight on how to say no that was personal and immediately applicable to my life.” Ryan, Minneapolis, USA
Themes most relevant to this workshop:
– Healthy Boundaries, Saying No & Assertiveness
– Authentic Relating & Kind Communication
– Understanding Relationship Dynamics
– Self-Love & Self-Care
Click here for tickets
If £20 is not manageable for you, please get in touch, there are some concession tickets available.